- - Managing Pan India after sales service with a view to achieve business objectives and ensure top line and bottom line profitability.
- - Responsible for the overall growth of the field services activities with the customers
- - Lead attentiveness to business needs to ensure on time delivery, increase productivity & control/ cost of the services
- - Constant interaction with Region Service Manager on Strategy and Operations
- - Manage cost control, quality and operations-oriented customer communications
- - Mapping business requirement & ensuring solutions by minimizing bottlenecks for high quality of service thereby increasing the Customer Satisfaction Index.
- - Business & financial planning, working capital management, forecasting and analysis for assessment of service revenue potential in business opportunities.
- - Developing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures in the organization & ensuring compliance to processes.
- - Formulating service goals and developing strategies for the achievement of these goals. Leading, mentoring and reviewing the performance of entire function through Performance Management System and thereby ensuring efficiency in process operations.
- - Developing and managing contacts with vendors for ensuring timely correction in quality of products and availability of spare parts to facilitate smooth functioning of services.
Required Candidate profile
Graduate/ Post Graduate in any stream with relevant work experience of 8-12 years in field service operation for Telecomm Company.
- - Knowledge of telecom operations, technology, and equipment
- - Knowledge of company products and services
- - Ability to communicate with customers, employees, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner
- - Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments.
- - Ability to create a team environment and sustain employee morale
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Jaina India Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Jaina India Pvt Ltd