- Demonstrate knowledge of Jaina group's mission, vision, values, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions and confidentiality standards.
- Develop sales strategy for the assigned geography and thereby increase the volume/value sales and market share.
- Plan, manage and expand the distribution channels in the assigned geography within the broader policy guidelines of the Company.
- Ensure channel hygiene on pricing, infiltration, credit control, policy adherence & timely settlement of schemes.
- Plan and implement local promotional activities and increase brand visibility. Implement HO marketing plans with specific focus on GTM strategy.
- Conceptualize and implement sales plan of all sales levels i.e. primary, secondary & tertiary to ensure accomplishment of all targets consistently.
- Support Business resources with expansion of channel on cash and carry basis and ensure zero overdue outstanding payments from distributors at any point of time.
- Ensure the cost of channel distribution remain with defined margin structure. Monitor competition activities and devise effective planning to achieve consistent market share.
- Partner with service team to ensure best of after sales service offering in assigned geography with mechanism to share two way feedbacks & redressal mechanism.
- Effectively lead and manage sales team by communicating clear job expectations, monitor, evaluate their performance, plan their learning & development
- Implement system and processes with the objective of better data capture, analysis, MIS reporting and execution of the sales strategies.
Required Candidate profile
Qualifications: Graduate in any discipline preferably with MBA in Sales/Marketing/Operations.
Experience: 9-12 years of relevant experience in selling mobile phones.
Age & Gender: Ideal age between 35-40 years & preferably Male.
- - New Market Development
- - Good Team Handling Skills
- - Result oriented
- - Channel expansion
- - Distribution Management
- - Strategy Planning
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Good Market Knowledge about territory
- - Smart and presentable
- - Patience
- - Should have a good understanding of channel sales management and the geographical area in consideration
- - Agility and ability to work in a complex, fast changing and challenging environment
- - Consistent track record of achieving sales targets.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Jaina India Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Jaina India Pvt Ltd